I know they’re not using this slogan anymore, but I’m making it my desktop wallpaper again because what in the world is going on.
Hey Clevelanders! I know you’re already anxious to get to the ballpark this summer, but these menu additions sure can’t hurt:
- The concession stands at sections 184 and 530 have an onion bar for topping your hot dogs: yellow, white, red and Vidalia onions; onion relish; and onion hot sauce.
- A “chefs table kiosk” at section 171 will feature a different creation each day, made by one of the ballpark chefs.
- "Spuds and suds" at section 541 includes veggie dogs, veggie Italian sausage, gluten free snacks, and twisted potato chips.
- A Food Network hot dog and sausage bar at section 157 has a huge array of toppings choices: sauerkraut, smoky baked beans, Fritos, fried onions, smoky-sweet jalapeno relish, bacon chunks, grilled onion and peppers, cole slaw or pulled pork.
- The stands at sections 121, 154, 163, and 550 will sell the new Food Network buffalo chicken macaroni and cheese.
- Pulled pork sliders and Cleveland Bomber sliders (shaved beef sautéed and topped with provolone cheese) will be available at section 184 and come with homemade kettle chips.
Since July, the Indians’ record in the final game of a series is 3-13. In every other game, they’re 24-17.