New food items at Progressive Field
Hey Clevelanders! I know you’re already anxious to get to the ballpark this summer, but these menu additions sure can’t hurt:
- The concession stands at sections 184 and 530 have an onion bar for topping your hot dogs: yellow, white, red and Vidalia onions; onion relish; and onion hot sauce.
- A “chefs table kiosk” at section 171 will feature a different creation each day, made by one of the ballpark chefs.
- "Spuds and suds" at section 541 includes veggie dogs, veggie Italian sausage, gluten free snacks, and twisted potato chips.
- A Food Network hot dog and sausage bar at section 157 has a huge array of toppings choices: sauerkraut, smoky baked beans, Fritos, fried onions, smoky-sweet jalapeno relish, bacon chunks, grilled onion and peppers, cole slaw or pulled pork.
- The stands at sections 121, 154, 163, and 550 will sell the new Food Network buffalo chicken macaroni and cheese.
- Pulled pork sliders and Cleveland Bomber sliders (shaved beef sautéed and topped with provolone cheese) will be available at section 184 and come with homemade kettle chips.